<VV> dexron revisited

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 28 11:16:43 EST 2012

Hi Mike,
My take on Dex VI is it is required for GMs newer transmissions (2005 and later?). It is also a synthetic product. Our PGs can easily get by on the III. I prefer Castrol products. I just bought some at A. Zone for $5.68 per quart. Some people will say I paid too much.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301