<VV> [FC] best camshaft for a 110 ?

Mikeamauro at aol.com Mikeamauro at aol.com
Wed Nov 28 19:40:04 EST 2012

Clarks sell a 260 duration can (which I believe is made by Crane Cams, or
possibly Iskenderian) which has worked well for me in three 93) different
engines: two 110s and one 150 turbo. The lift is moderate, and the duration
and  overlap is not severe... a good combination for good low-end torque and
all-around driveability. I'm presently using it in my factory air, 67 coupe
with  power glide + 3:27 diff... quite zippy and good on the highway, too.
Had the  same cam in my Greenbrier with air and power glide, I recently
sold.... good  results there, too.

Mike Mauro

In a message dated 11/28/2012 7:23:15 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,