<VV> [FC] best camshaft for a 110 ?

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Wed Nov 28 20:13:29 EST 2012

PS:
I also have a few good used 9891 cams with matched up lifters  available.
Regards, Tim Colson

In a message dated 11/28/2012 7:40:11 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
Mikeamauro at aol.com writes:

Clarks  sell a 260 duration can (which I believe is made by Crane Cams, or

possibly Iskenderian) which has worked well for me in three 93)  different
engines: two 110s and one 150 turbo. The lift is moderate,  and the
duration
and  overlap is not severe... a good combination for  good low-end torque
and
all-around driveability. I'm presently using  it in my factory air, 67
coupe
with  power glide + 3:27 diff... quite  zippy and good on the highway, too.
Had the  same cam in my  Greenbrier with air and power glide, I recently
sold.... good   results there, too.

Mike Mauro

In a message dated  11/28/2012 7:23:15 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,