<VV> Who knows this Rampside in Ill.???

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 18:00:23 EDT 2012

Bill, the Camaro/Firebird engines were a traditional RWD cars when the 2.8
was used. The engines were for and aft. This engine is a sideways package.
whatever it is, there certainly options for making it a truely good running
rig. If I didn't have a car I am restoring, it would be an interesting
project, but like you, I probably would at least take that unit out and go
thru it all, spruce up the engine bay, and the rest of the underside to
new, then go back in with probably the 3.8. V-6.

Anyone up to a great project?

Mark Durham