<VV> Looking for a corvair engine

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Sat Oct 13 16:09:26 EDT 2012

You best bet is to contact a local Chapter of CORSA  http://corvair.ORG

They will know of a local engine...

 Sadly you are 10 years late since this first started!!  Luckily  there were possibly over 50,000  made!

 Sadly, they are the most popular  for us as well!! gg

1.8 Million Corvairs were produced... but over 1 mil  were from 1960 -63.... 140 & 145 ci.

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Patio
http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages