<VV> Powerglide service

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Tue Sep 4 00:22:03 EDT 2012

Andy - If you have pulled the pan and replaced the Torque Converter, You
have removed (and will replace) about 98% of the fluid. Check the fluid in
the  differential, if it is a 65, just pull the dipstick, otherwise, pull the
cover.  If the fluid looks uncontaminated by ATF, ignore it and go. You
might think  about resealing the shift cable (shrink tubing or. . ) as it enters
the PG.  That's about all I can think of. Others may have additional ideas.
- Seth  Emerson

In a message dated 9/3/2012 7:15:27 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,