<VV> chinese crap electric fuel pumps

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Thu Sep 6 12:26:31 EDT 2012

I agree with JR.  Even if the rubber is far away from ignition, the
gasoline VAPORS can travel.  When I eliminated the stock pump for an  electric
in-tank fuel pump, I used flared steel BRAKE lines to connect to the YH  carb.
Guess I'm afraid of flying broken fan belts.<GGGG>
Frank Burkhard
Boonton, NJ

In a message dated 9/5/2012 7:28:20 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,