<VV> Fw: Exhaust port tube fit to manifold

Doug Mackintosh dougmackintosh at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 17 21:28:13 EDT 2012

Andy Kinzelman pointed out that I did not ask the question I meant to ask in my original post. My Title was correct, but I bungled my question.
The issue I am dealing with is a loose fit between the exhaust port tube and the MANIFOLD,  not the head.

Sorry for the confusion, and if you answered the question I asked, please feel free to answer the question I MEANT to ask now.

-- Doug Mackintosh
Corsa member since 1996
Corsa/NC member since 1996,  Virtual Vairs member
Corvair owner 1969-1971 and 1996-on