<VV> Extremely SMALL NON MAG STUFF

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Mon Apr 1 23:10:56 EDT 2013

Hate to drag this on , I was just saying things I have done for a long time
 hoping to make things last longer. BUT I think a FILTER that is that tight
may  be too restrictive? I am concerned mainly with break in or wear from
things such  as rings etc.
My other stunt that does work sometimes to indicate a problem , is to
magnetize the dipsticks with those strong magnets..(not April fool!) At least
they do get fuzz , and with no restriction to oil flow..
In a message dated 4/1/2013 10:48:18 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,

BUT,  what about the NON-FERROUS particles?? Wouldn't a wiser choice be to
use a  filter that captures ALL of the ?particles down to say, less than the
20  micron range??
Regards, Trouble maker TIM  Colson with group red galore right  now
(upgrades etc)
63 rampy
64 A/C coupe
61 Lakewood