<VV> Just an odd addition...

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Wed Apr 17 13:29:25 EDT 2013

In my experience of driving Corvairs (over 40 years), the steering is so
light, due to normal weight distribution, that the effort is less than a
front-engined car. With a trunk full of luggage or, as in the case of one
Corvair I bought years ago, two sacks of cement in the trunk to hold the front
end down (put there by the previous owner), it's another story altogether.
Normally, the steering wheel could be made much smaller before the steering
 effort matches that of a front-engined car without power steering.

Scotty from Hollyweird

.

In a message dated 4/17/2013 9:48:16 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,