<VV> Just an odd addition...

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 16:12:53 EDT 2013

I have a 13 inch wheel I installed in my 62 back in High School. then I
could wrench it around, and it drove very nice, but today I drive an
identical 62 coupe and do plan to replace the wheel, but I'll get a wood
one similar diameter or at most an inch smaller, to maintain that
driveability factor.  Maybe I had more muscles at age 17-25 that I do now
at 63!
Mark Durham