<VV> Need front turnsignal socket for '64 FC

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Sun Apr 21 14:12:28 EDT 2013

I need to replace one of the front turn signal light/parking light  sockets
on my '64 Greenbrier.  In my experience they are the same as the  early car
sockets.  I've used all my spares and Clark's shows a  pigtail socket for
both late tail lights and early front parking lights that  isn't like the
original early socket.  Anyone got a source or a good  spare?  I've rebuilt the
whole headlight 'bucket" except for the parking  light socket so I'd rather
finish the unit than get another used one.

Has anyone done this repair/replacement recently?

Bob Hall