<VV> smog pump cars, build verification

Danny Davis dannydavis at clearwire.net
Mon Apr 29 17:58:07 EDT 2013

All cars delivered within the 1966 model year, regardless of where built
had to comply with California Air Quality standards.
My 1966 Corsa 140 built in Willow Run  was originally delivered to Washburn
Chevrolet in Santa Barbara, California so it had to have the A.I.R. system
installed.

Dan

--
Danny Davis