<VV> smog pump cars, build verification

judynrandy at comcast.net judynrandy at comcast.net
Tue Apr 30 20:26:24 EDT 2013

Thank you to all who replied to my post.  From that info I have come to the following conclusions: 1. All this time I thought that the  car was original, but apparently not.  2. It had a "high mount A/C compressor mount.  I remember talking to Jeff at the corvair ranch about it.  3.  The 140 was indeed a 140. It had all its carbs.  And I remember it had a '66 style air cleaner assembly.
      So, it sounds like someone used the dealer "kit" Seth told me about.  Unfortunately, the car no longer exists.  After the accident, it was sold to a friend in the local corvair club as a parts car.  Low speed head-on collisions do that sort of thing, ya know.

Cap'n Hook
'60 700 4dr 110/4spd
'63 ragtop 110/pg
'65 monza 4dr 84/pg