<VV> '63 Spyder Convertible on

Gary Swiatowy gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com
Thu Dec 12 12:34:20 EST 2013

A new car at $29,000 being a throw away in 10-15 years, sure! But that's
after you drove it for 100,000-150,000 miles. Going back and forth to work,
on vacations, running errands, all while having all the modern amenities.

Value of a "hobby car" in 10-15 years is anyone's speculation. I doubt very
many hobby cars get the use to justify the expense. DON'T TELL MY WIFE I
SAID THAT!
I have 11 hobby cars, all purchased "right", or brought back with sweat and
love. My kids are hoping to score big when I'm gone. Whether they do or not
is anyone's guess.

Gary Swiatowy

From: "J. R. Read" <hmlinc at sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: <VV> '63 Spyder Convertible on eBay

A new car at $29,000 would (likely) become a throw away in about 10 to 15
years.  The Corvair - less likely to happen any time soon.
Later, JR