<VV> Transmissions

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Wed Dec 18 15:24:55 EST 2013

Oh, gosh, Scott,
I thought that this was settled and put to bed decades ago.  Yes all
Corvair manual trannies were produced at the Saginaw plant. But to  locate some
documentation would require a lot of research time right now. Ask  Clark's for
their documentation.
Regards,
Bob Helt

In a message dated 12/18/2013 11:16:51 A.M. US Mountain Standard Tim,