<VV> Tire size vs air pressure survey

gerg gergwerks at comcast.net
Tue Dec 31 13:37:23 EST 2013

How does the circumference of the 6.50 x 13 compare to the 185/80 ?

I had 185/70s up front and at 60mph the speedo read ~5 mph high. Now, with 185/80s, at 60 it reads about 2mph low. Speed measured by GPS. By this I figure either the original tires were slightly smaller than the 185/80 tires or the speedo is just within expected tolerance.

Thanks,

Greg Blakeney
(318) 680-9224
www.calix.com