<VV> 1965-1966 Transaxle gaskets different ?

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Mon Feb 4 20:11:18 EST 2013

It was quite amazing what damage can be done for lack of oil.
It cost several hundred $$ to pay a 'pro' do it for me.  I replaced it next
time, myself.

I'm sure there are other stories out there!  I
I hope this helps prevent that problem for you!

Charlie

"Quite Amazing"  that someone would drive a car that fast  with the  Howling going on long before it seized!

But then most with a "super overheated engine" swear the temp light on cam on 10 seconds before the engine seized!!! LOL!!

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Corvair-Patio

http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages