<VV> WW Blades

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Mon Feb 11 20:11:29 EST 2013

I just tested the theory. I actually went back to the Chevy dealer and
bought the exact GM blades - still in the GM plastic with PN - from their
Parts department. I then had their service department install the blades,  as I
watched. The car is a 2005 and I replaced the blades a few years ago - with
"other than dealer" sourced blades. I plan on keeping the car for a few
more  years.  - Seth

In a message dated 2/11/2013 4:22:58 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,