<VV> '63 GB PG and AC!! Camper kit!!! NOT MINE EMAIL SELLER!!

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Sun Feb 17 20:21:58 EST 2013

 1963 Greenbriar with a camper package which has been removed and stored in the garage for many years. The van is very complete and straight and mostly rust free. It has an automatic transmission and air conditioning. It sat for many years in Arlington, TX. I am not sure how complete the camper package is, as I have never installed it. It does have the sink, water tank, 3 screens, and ice box. From looking at pictures of others I believe it is just missing one section of cabinetry. I had it hauled to my house, cleaned it up, and removed the brakes so that it rolls now. It is a great starting place for someone.
forsale

mikeleonard164  at  yahoo.com

Mike Leonard

NTCA