<VV> FC front suspension

Joel Rushworth joelr at morton-clarke.com
Tue Feb 26 01:44:16 EST 2013

Bob,

I installed 55-7 drop spindles on my Rampy.  Terry is correct about the
single change that needs to be made to accommodate the different lower ball
joint.  Here's a pic of the jig the machinist came up with to make the
modification.

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=5399C9ABC4E2EBD5!5326&authkey=!ABTWotB
xqlAVzd0

Disc brakes are kind of a no brainer, although you may have issues if you
use the stock wheels.  The rim lines up exactly with the steering joint.  An
8th or 1/4" spacer would be enough to solve the problem.

I also installed residual valves, a Dual MC for a Disc/Drum configuration
and a Prop valve.

Regards,
Joel