<VV> Tune up questions

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Thu Jan 17 11:54:39 EST 2013

That's what I was wondering about the two Autolite plugs listed.

The 425 is a "normal" tip in description and picture on their website.
Looks like an AC 44F (first thread missing).

The 275 is a "power" tip in description and picture. Just like the
extended Champions people didn't like back in the 70s. They thought
engines suffering holed pistons were more likely to have been running
the extended tip Champions than normal tip plugs.

Spark plugs should be changed when the electrodes form sharp points. OK,
before then! ggg   With high energy systems, gaps can double in size and
the engine still runs.

Frank DuVal