<VV> Fan Belt Physics

jimster1 jimster1 at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 3 02:50:12 EDT 2013

According to my manual, it will burn through a gig in 19 seconds.  My camera
has a 8 gig card.  I guess the question is , can you make the belt derail
"on command"  I believe Chevy had a guy that could flip the belt at will.
Where is he when we need him?
Jim

1200 F/sec for how long?  Since you can't predict exactly when it's going to

flip, it may need to run for many minutes.
RonH