<VV> PG leak

Joel McGregor joel at joelsplace.com
Wed Jul 3 10:09:46 EDT 2013

I'm not following your leak location description but 2 things come to mind 1) I would never put a sealer in the transmission if that's what you are talking about.  2) Is it possible that it is over filled and blowing out the vent?  When does it leak?
If you are in the Dallas area we can put it on my lift and take a look.

Joel McGregor