<VV> PG leak

kenpepke at juno.com kenpepke at juno.com
Wed Jul 3 18:09:33 EDT 2013

Do not overlook the possibility of overfilling as the problem … even if no fluid has been added.  A failing seal between the differential and the transmission can cause axle oil to enter the transmission.  If the transmission is really well sealed it is possible to have transmission fluid dripping on the front carpet after traveling up the speedometer cable.

Ken P
Wyandotte, MI
65 Monza 110hp 4 speed 2 door
Worry looks around; Sorry looks back, Faith looks up.