<VV> LM trans into an early car

Shelrockbored at aol.com Shelrockbored at aol.com
Sat Jul 6 10:36:40 EDT 2013

As I recall there is a tech article about what will fit what.  Clarks  also
has a blurb in the Specialty Catalog pink pages.  Since you want to  use a
late transaxle with an early engine changing the whole powertrain is not  an
option.  This can be done as long as you use the sheet metal for the car
your installing the power train to.

SVS

In a message dated 7/6/2013 4:37:58 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,