<VV> Convention..... Who's going?

Shelrockbored at aol.com Shelrockbored at aol.com
Sat Jul 6 10:27:49 EDT 2013

Matt:

You get to go to Tacoma next year.  That's a long drive for me.   Can't
make this year but I'm going to try to make it next year.  Love to  drive my
Corsa across Galloping Gertie.  The second bridge must be open by  now.  It
wasn't when I was there in 2006.

Steve Sassi
Long Island Corvair

In a message dated 7/5/2013 8:47:28 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,