<VV> Gasoline gasolene?

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sat Jul 6 22:42:44 EDT 2013

Sadly no ethanol free station within an hours drive for me. If I drive
that far for fuel, what would be the point. When I got home I would have
to repeat the trip in short order.

As long as Corvairs are driven regularly, no problems with ethanol will
be noticed. Let it sit for six months and your results will vary.

Frank DuVal