<VV> late model motor mount question

Steve Hammatt, Mount Vernon WA USA gsteve at hammatt.com
Mon Jul 8 18:02:27 EDT 2013

Wayne
Recently installed C11536 HD motor mount in our ‘65 Corsa.  It cured
our problem (failed original mount) but not without some problems.
The four bolt holes that mount to the cross member were not matching
to the spacing of the original.  Three of the four fit nicely, even if you
switched to another three, it was OK.  But trying to get all four in at one
time was near impossible without stripping on of the threaded part of
the cross member.  Looks like someone was familiar with the real world
installation problems.

Steve Hammatt
Mount Vernon WA USA