<VV> late model motor mount question

John O'Shea jco99 at cox.net
Mon Jul 8 18:19:58 EDT 2013

I had the same bolt fitting problem as Steve with mine.  Took a lot of
patience to install all four bolts.
If you have A/C or smog and are using the added crankshaft pulley the new
style mount leaves very little clearance to remove and replace belts.  IIRC,
Clark's instructions mention grinding one of the mount bolt heads if you
have belt clearance problems.
65 Corsa vert 140 w/A/C
Jack in Las Vegas