<VV> Frito-Lay Chevrolet (Corvair)

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Tue Jul 9 21:29:53 EDT 2013

Today I was at the Martins supermarket in Charles Town, WV and they had a huge
display just as you walk in the door celebrating 75 years of Lays.  The display
featured a cardboard cut-out of a photograph of a late model blue convertible
from a rear 3/4 view.  The car was mildly customized (after-market wheels; dual
exhaust with cut-outs in the sheet metal; no badge insignia on the fenders,
etc.).  I couldn't tell what model year it was but the top of the dash was
barely visible in the photo and it was a Monza, not a Corsa and it didn't have
head restraints.  I am still under cell phone contract with verizon in NJ and,
since they don't have any antennae in this area I cannot send or receive pics on
my cell phone.  If I get a chance at a later date, I'll take a photo of it with
a real camera and provide it to y'all.  I looked on-line for images of the
promotion to no avail.

~Bill Stanley

Read all about it..and pics!  Great Garage Art!

http://corvaircenter.com/phorum/read.php?1,628776,628776#msg-628776

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon