<VV> [FC] stone guards

Danny Davis dannydavis at clearwire.net
Thu Jul 11 01:23:34 EDT 2013

I've got a pair of the 1960s accessories sold for all early models.  I've
got 'em installed on my 1964 Monza convertible, but before I put them on I
tested the fit on an FC as well.  Yes they fit on there as well.
I had to fabricate mounting as I just got the guards themselves.

I think they add a sporting flair and are definitely period correct.

Dan

--
Danny Davis
Seattle