<VV> [FC] stone guards

Lon Anderson lonzovair at aol.com
Thu Jul 11 08:11:42 EDT 2013

Dan,
The ones I have seen have the taper on the inside point, and the 60 Corvair headlight bezel will not interchange with a 61-64, but is the same as the 61-65 FC...
Maybe you can attach a photo?
To my knowledge, the "single" round screens would be the only ones to fit a van... but hey, I could be wrong.
:-)
Lonzo