<VV> Gingerman Time Trials MONDAY!

Ryan Counterman vairking at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 11 11:54:41 EDT 2013

If you haven't registered for Gingerman yet, no worries, just show up and
register on site! Still ONLY $150/driver. We could use a few more entries!
Consessions, race gas, and free air are all available at the track. Spectators
get in free. Gates open at 6:30am, tech inspection begins at 7, and the drivers
meeting will be at 8. Cars on the track at 9! See the website for more details,
email me or call me with any questions. Ryan (616)262-5467

http://www.corvair.org/chapters/chapter495/gingerman/index.htm

Here is a list of who has entered so far:

Class Index Class No First Name Last Name
CC  6 Paul Fox
CC  63 Michael LeVeque
CC  93 Warren Leveque
CC-V  28 John Gray