<VV> PRIME TOOL

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Thu Jul 11 15:42:47 EDT 2013

I run the Clark's  adapta bolt with oil gauge (center feed gauge ,  offset
feeds wont clear alt pulley) on the motor for the first hour or so  of
running on the table. I run the oil pump , watching the gauge as I turn the
motor over at least one turn with a wrench on the damper bolt.
I like to watch it as the motor warms up the first time , and make sure the
 pressure holds good , no "jumpy" etc. My latest upgrade to the shaft tool
was to  braze a 9/16 nut to the top. This lets me run it with my drill with
a socket ,  or impact driver. This eliminates any chuck slippage under load
of @40#  pressure.
I remove the gauge when I put the motor in the car.
I just did another motor last week that way. 65 140 hp replacement.
Regards, Tim Colson