<VV> This annoys me

Vairtec Corporation Vairtec at optonline.net
Fri Jul 12 17:44:41 EDT 2013

On 7/12/2013 5:27 PM, Thompson, Ed wrote:
> I share Clark's frustration.  Posts including a name, location and (primary) Vair detail is much appreciated, and is suggested list protocol.

Interesting.  It does not frustrate or annoy me in the least, unless the
person is offering something for sale and fails to note at least a
general location, or is seeking help or parts and fails to note at least
a general location.  And even that doesn't upset me very much.

If someone is simply offering information or advice, it really does not
bother me if no name or location or car info appears.  I am content with
people posting what they feel comfortable posting.

I post with a certain level of anonimity, because many listmembers know
who I am and I REALLY do not want to post a message that says who I am,
where I live and where I am going to be.  Yes, this information is
findable, but that doesn't mean I should make it even easier.

What's-his-name
Paranoid Street
Anytown, USA