<VV> This annoys me

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Fri Jul 12 18:07:39 EDT 2013

Nobody's asking for street address.  Name and state is sufficient, it lends a considerable amount of context to the message, as does year and engine/trans combination for tech questions.  I put the city in my sig because I'm really closer to D.C. than anywhere else.

--Bryan

Bryan Blackwell | Springfield, Va. | bryan at skiblack.com | http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
  Corvairs: '62 700 Wagon, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa
  '69 Road Runner, '99 Neon R/T, '00 Miata SE, '09 Ford F-150