<VV> Bad Paint not from China

Shelrockbored at aol.com Shelrockbored at aol.com
Sat Jul 13 09:04:17 EDT 2013

Exactly my point.

In a message dated 7/12/2013 7:36:36 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
dpleau at wavecable.com writes:

You  picked the wrong product to talk about quality.  I worked 25 years  at
the world's largest semiconductor maker. 24 years in a  manufacturing
engineering position and one year in manufacturing quality  control. Do you
know how many million transistors have to be made perfectly  to make a
microprocessor.  Cost is a big thing, but quality takes  presentence cost
all
the time.

dp