<VV> Bad paint product warning (A Suggestion)

RoboMan91324 at aol.com RoboMan91324 at aol.com
Mon Jul 15 16:48:56 EDT 2013

Grant and all,

This topic has garnered more interest than I expected both on  VV as well
as much direct email contact.

While discussing quality control, etc. with another VV member  off list,
something popped into my alleged mind as a possible solution to your  problem.
 It is simple and possibly even obvious but sometimes the obvious  escapes
us.

You say that the bronze color paint is lighter than before,  clogs easily
and when it sprays, it comes out in a rough texture.  These  are all
indications that the solids in the liquid are not truly  homogenous.  Perhaps the
particulate matter in the "Series 1" product was  easier to disperse and you
got used to giving it a shake of short  duration.  The "Series 2" product may
need you to shake the devil out of it  to get good results.  If you haven't
thrown the can out, giving it another  shake might be worth a try.

Just a thought.

Doc

In a message dated 7/12/2013 9:02:01 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,

Message:  3