<VV> Want to Buy

ebittman at tampabay.rr.com ebittman at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Jul 20 11:14:54 EDT 2013

In my quest to purchase a drivable Rampside I've contacted and been contacted by a lot of people,which I appreciate. But nothing so far has clicked.They have either been to much of a project,or to far away to make it feasable to transport.So with that in mind I'm trying again but am also now looking for an 8 door Greenbrier.Same criteria applies- drivable needing very little and presentable at cruise-ins so as not to scare people! Having limited resources and very limited space I simply cannot handle a major project.
  Any and all correspondence will be welcome and all will receive my response. Best to email me  ebittman at tampabay.rr.com  Thanks in advance. Ed. Dade City,Fl