<VV> 140hp Head Repair

RoboMan91324 at aol.com RoboMan91324 at aol.com
Sat Jul 20 15:02:21 EDT 2013

Gary,

Depending on how bad the head with the dropped seat is, it  might be a
better choice to get a good used head to upgrade with deep seats,  etc.
Grinding, welding in new aluminum and grinding again and possibly  repeating could
end up being very expensive.

Just a thought.

Doc

In a message dated 7/20/2013 7:59:45 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,

Message:  1