<VV> Nice Carter YH Carbs Available - Adv.

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 21 11:23:03 EDT 2013

I have come across some very nice - including some NOS ones - Carter YH carbs that were originally designated for Nash and Corvette engines. GM modified and used these on the Spyder and Corsa engines. Please share this information with any owners of those makes (or early marine engines) that you might know. These can be also used on a Corvair without any problems if you would like to save a little money (on the Nash version), or convert to a manual choke (on the Corvette version). The only modification needed is for you or me to swap in a Corvair throttle lever (from your old carb) and the correct jets and rods. Just drop me a note for more details. I also still have a few chromed fuel pump covers and re-chromed YH throttle levers for sale, as well as a few NOS plastic choke covers. Thanks for the space and welcome back from the Convention.
Grant Young, owner, Wolf Enterprises
The Carbmeister