<VV> Convention-our take

Guy Brandes vair140 at aol.com
Mon Jul 22 13:33:03 EDT 2013

Hi All,

Welcome back form Michigan.  My wife and I had a wonderful time.  I enjoy the heat and loved some of the rural areas of Michigan as seen thru the eyes of a navigator in both the rally and econo run.  Autocross was watched by both of us and my wife though that was one of the best events to watch.  The heat also was not an issue as the beer was cold.  Now at this point I'm going to throw in a but..
even thou the power went out in the host hotel our room was still cool enough to get a good night sleep the problem came when going out into the hall way and found no emergency lighting and we felt that that was a serious safety issue that could have been very serious if there had been a fire.  We managed to find our way around with phone flash light so all was well.  The trip home was comfortable especially with the drop in temperature.  We hope all got home as safely as we did.

Regards,

Guy Brandes (and Dawn)