<VV> convention report

Paul Adams padams2607 at aol.com
Mon Jul 22 12:56:56 EDT 2013

Bryan,
It is us, The entire West Michigan Corvair Club and all those who stepped in and helped us who thank you for attending and allowing us to show you our little corner of this world.

We all enjoyed doing it.  Comments like yours make all the planning over the last 30 months qll worth it.

Thanks again for coming,

Keep in touch,

Paul Adams
VP WMCC