<VV> Convention-our take

Jason Cesana jacesana1 at verizon.net
Mon Jul 22 17:32:18 EDT 2013

There were emergency lights however they are not made to last for as long as the power was out for. The hotel should have a generator but that is not a required item to meet building code. The storm was powerful and from what I heard it took out a lot of things in the Portage area. I DO think the hotel should have had a better contingency plan than little flashlights at the end of the hallways.

Jason Cesana
Sent from my iPhone