<VV> Convention-our take

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Tue Jul 23 06:52:26 EDT 2013

When Janet and I arrived back at the Four Points on Saturday after the car
display at the fabulous Gilmore the staff had a mixed stack of hurriedly
procured flash lights to hand out. They also offered to help us move our
things. I think they did the best they could with obviously NO previous plan
or traing by the management. I give the staff an A+ and management a D-.
They got us a room at the nearby Fairfield for Saturday evening.

Rick Norris
1st CORSA President, 1971
www.corvairalley.com
Hurricane WV