<VV> Ken Wildman

Lon Anderson lonzovair at aol.com
Thu Jul 25 09:38:49 EDT 2013

"Professor" Wildman was a gentleman and a scholar. Our paths crossed enough times for me to know that he enjoyed his Corvairs and his UltraVan to the fullest extent possible. He and Penny had several "wee black doggies" over the years, and would travel in the UltraVan with them... those Newfoundlands were bigger than he was! I know it was a sad day when he sold his Ultra, and even sadder when he sold his car (to someone who could enjoy it, as he did - which is how he put it when he told me)...
In the early days of VV we would talk politics, and his left-leaning philosophies would always bring out my conservative opinions, but it was always in good humor, and we always parted friendly (no matter how wrong I thought he was... ha ha)...
;-)
He was a wonderful man, and I, too, will miss him.
Rest in peace Professor Wildman.
Prayers to Miss Penny and their family... for they will miss him far greater than we could...
Thanks for the info Bryan...
Lonzo... feeling a wee bit melancholy...