<VV> Transaxle Wanted -- Transaxle for Sale

Vairtec Corporation Vairtec at optonline.net
Thu Jul 25 10:18:34 EDT 2013

I wish to sell or trade a transaxle.

(I have learned that some people misunderstand the term transaxle.  It
refers to the complete assembly of the Corvair differential and
transmission.)

The transaxle that I wish to sell or trade is from a 1965 Corsa. It is a
four-speed with the 3.55:1 axle ratio.  The carrier code is AB 05 21.
It is in apparent good condition, as-removed from the car many years ago
and stored in my garage for years.

My selling price is $200.  But my preference is to trade one-for-one for
a different transaxle.

The transaxle I wish to acquire is the 1964 equivalent -- a 1964
four-speed transaxle with the 3.55:1 axle ratio, in comparable condition.

I am located in New Jersey, in the western part of the state along I-78.
Depending on where you are located I can come to you or we can meet
halfway or you can come to me.

--Bob in NJ