<VV> remote mirror

Mike Stillwell yenko117 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 25 10:00:03 EDT 2013

 That is a later '66 - '67 remote mirror. Not sure of the change over in '66, but I think it's about November '65. Both of my early '66 Corsa verts have the older style with the head that moves. The '64-early '66 is the rare mirror that is worth major dollars as the Impala guys need them to replicate or complete the Z-16 option on those cars. That mirror brings in 1200 NOS and around 500 - 600 in good used condition. The one pictured is often available in the 100 to 150 range in good used condition with all the parts. I sold my NOS one about 10 years ago for 250.

 Mike
 YS-117