<VV> CPF

allen bristow oabristow at live.com
Thu Jul 25 22:37:51 EDT 2013

I can appreciate the recent CPF acquisition of the 1969 Corvair body shell that was never assembled but is there documentation it was the last one built or just the last surviving one.  I don't understand why CPF would pay 10,000.00 for a shell that requires special storage and will be a PITA to transport.   I offered my 5997 the last Corvair convertible in museum condition for 20,000.00 to CPF and was told they had no money or no storage.  I am confused.  A running fully documented car with historical provenance that is offered for less than I paid for it.  Please do not tell me how to spend my money by suggesting to donate it.  I am questioning the rational.  If anyone is interested in the first Spyder prototype convertible or the last Corvair convertible built feel free to contact me.  Allen

Sent from my iPad